Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Beginners Guide to Solar Panels - Solar Power Your Home!


“They all laughed when I said I was going to ‘Go Green’… But their laughter turned to amazement when I was running my house off my very own solar panels and saving a ton of money each month!”

If you have any interest at all in renewable energy... if you want to find out how much money you could possibly save by “going green”... or you just want to figure out whether renewable energy is even a REAL option for your needs... then this website was written just for you.
Here's the story...
They Laughed at Me

I have never been known as the “save the environment” type.
So when I starting talking about renewable energy sources, my friends thought it was kind of funny.
I mean, I don’t even recycle my plastics and glasses...
Heck, come to think of it...I'm probably the only person in my neighborhood who doesn’t recycle.
Anyway, you can see why my friends thought I was not the person who would start talking about renewable energy and “going green”. But to be honest, I heard you could save a LOT of money, which was my main reason for being interested (although I do feel good about helping the environment when I can).
Well, I decided. I would show them...

       Check it out!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment